Thursday, November 8, 2012

nike +, plus me!

A few months ago I realized I was in desperate need of new shoes. I walk a lot, runs lot, have indoor gym shoes, etc. But my main go-to gym shoes were dying and my knees and hips were crying for a new pair.


I opted for another pair of Nikes. My previous pair was great! Black with hot pink trim... Love!! This time I got a pair of Nike Air Max Moto 8 black with white trim (they had nothing with fun trim!)

My feet felt like they were enveloped in pillows! But supportive pillows! They breathe well and can keep up with my craziest cross-training workouts. I highly recommend!

The Air Max Moto 8 comes with Nike + compatibility. I have never had a Nike +! And after reading a ton of reviews I thought it would be fun to try! It sounded like a good run tracker that wouldn't eat the data on my phone. It also sounded like it could challenge me to run more and run better, faster!

The Nike + retails for about $20 or so. It fits into the pre-made pocket in the bottom of your shoe under the insole. You would never know it was there! To calibrate with my iPhone I just opened the Nike + app and followed the prompts! Done!

I've been using the Nike + when I run and I have to say, I'm in love. It effortlessly tracks my runs or walks! It gives me feedback when on a times run or on a run with a distance goal. I love seeing my progress!

In the past few weeks my run times have been improving steadily! It's amazing to see that. I'm a huge fan of my Nike +! It motivates me to try harder, run a bit further... It's like there's a competition between yesterday's me and today's me. I work as hard as I can to make sure today's me always wins! ;)

If you've been contemplating getting a Nike +, I recommend you do! Give it a shot!

Happy running/walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment