Wednesday, August 8, 2012

soooo close....

I've been working my butt off! Quite literally too! ;) I think of where I was when I started and where I am now... And I can't believe it! It's been two months and I have noticed significant changes! I'm so proud to say that!!


Between interval training, kettlebell training, free-weights, body weight exercises and eating right I'm sooooo close to reaching my goal!! So close!! I'm finally breaking down that last 10lbs! The dreaded last 10! I have managed to bring to down to the last 6.6lbs! Ha! I feel so accomplished! I can't wait to keep going! I can't believe I'm finally getting there!! I want to shout it from the rooftop! I want everyone to experience this feeling!

I've recently started working with another trainer, Carrie, as Shira had to assist at another location. Carrie is amazing! She knows all about hard work and she's so, so knowledgable! She's taught me so much about different exercises, what benefits my body, different combinations to obliterate fat and increase muscle. I've been carrying everything I've learned into my solo workouts and I'm feeling great! Interval training is by far my favourite! Not only does it give you a fabulous full body workout, but excellent cardio too!

I can't wait to plan out my workout for tomorrow! I also can't wait for dinner! Today's workout has certainly left me starving!

Have a great evening! Keep focusing on your goals, keep working hard - don't give up!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment